Selma Volleyball Clinics 2019-2020
- What: Selma Volleyball Clinics will focus on the essential fundamentals of the game and mentality. SVC will be run by Wapahani High School Varsity coaches Kati Weir and Paige Williamson. We are looking forward to getting in the gym and training! This program will function differently than club. We will not travel to tournaments or have organized teams. The focus is training and repetition. We will scrimmage a few times to ensure game like reps. However, these opportunities will function like a true scrimmage (no numbers or official reffing).
- Who: 11-14 year olds → You do not have to be a student in the Liberty Perry School system.
- When: 13/14 year old clinics will be two days a week 5-7PM beginning February 5th – March 11. 11/12 year old clinics will be held on Sundays 12:30PM-2PM beginning Feb 23rd – March 29th with April 5th being a make-up day.
- Cost: 13/14 Age Group = $150 per player (12 clinics) 11/12 Age Group = $75 per player (6 clinics) * We will not accept payment for single clinics or discount for missed clinics * Registration will begin on January 13th and close on January 17th. Payment should be submitted to Kati Weir at Selma Elementary School no later than January 17th. Checks can be made out to Kati Weir.
- FYI: * We must have at least 10 players in each age group signed up. These clinics are a low cost opportunity to train! If you are interested in playing on an off-season team I recommend Munciana or other local school programs. If your daughter is playing on a club team she CAN still participate in these clinics.
Thank you! If you have any questions please contact Coach Weir: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinic Website: https://coachweir.wixsite.com/selmavbclinics